Friday 13 March 2015

Any going spare?


I come over all unnecessary at the sight of wood, especially stacked wood that may resemble a log pile. My own is managed to the same level of detail as you would expect an architect to draw up plans for a new building or a dry stone waller constructing a new boundary - I absolutely love a pile of wood. I  go through phases of building up or supplementing my own log store with foraged wood that I know does not belong to anyone else. No chance here......it does belong to someone else......I was told quite politely to keep my eyes and mitts off it!  



2 comments:

The Two Terriers said...

It looks like Beech. I like Beech. Wonderful. Cool dark place called for…

John

Dickie Straker said...

The bloody pile is bigger now John! Sticking two fingers up at me they are, the mean swines! I need to start early on my own log supply for next winter, using the dregs now. TTFN Dickie